Microdacyn hydrogel spray helps the wound heal and prevents the wound from becoming infected.
The spray contains super oxidised hypochlorous acid that helps heal wounds.
If your wound is small enough to be controlled, you can apply microdacyn.
Microdacyn wound care solution should be applied to sensitive areas (including ears, mouth, tendons, nose, cartilage, joints, bone area) by surgical methods.
The wound bed is cleaned with the spray and the amount of moisture in the wound is preserved.
Did you know that Microdacyn can also be used to moisturize adherent bandages?
How To Use Microdacyn?
Microdacyn should be applied to the wound area 3 times a day with soaked gauze.
You can use a microdacyn to remove the dressing stuck to the wound.
Conclusion: This spray can be used for wound treatment and its possible risks are very low.
The shelf life of the spray is up to 24 months and you can use it within a maximum of 60 days after opening.
If you want to achieve rapid healing, clean and debride the wound and apply the spray regularly 3 times a day.
Microdacyn is a pH neutral solution.
Microdacyn is indicated for chronic wounds and has very few possible side effects and compatible with all dressings.
You can check our article about using tampons.
Natural Remedy For Cuts
Minor accidents can happen to all of us while cooking in the kitchen, chopping meat or vegetables.
The most common of these accidents are hand cuts.
Sometimes you may experience unpleasant accidents as a result of inattention, sometimes broken glass, and sometimes carelessness, and you may cut your finger.
So, how is the first aid given to cuts? What is good for hand cuts? Here are the first interventions to be applied in hand cuts and the foods that are good for cuts:
How Should the First Response for Cuts Be?
- If you have had an unpleasant accident and you have a cut on your hand, the first thing you should do is stay calm.
- If the cut is not very deep, clean the cut area with plenty of water and a small amount of soap.
- Then clean the dried blood around the incision with the help of oxygenated water.
- If the bleeding still has not stopped, apply pressure to the wound with a sterile cloth and allow the bleeding to stop.
- After thoroughly cleaning the wound area, put a Band-Aid on your finger or hand. But be careful not to be too tight.
- If the cut is too deep; Apply pressure to the bleeding area with a sterile cloth and go to the nearest health facility and ask for help. Deep cuts can lead to blood loss and more serious consequences. Therefore, if you are bleeding heavily and your wound is deep, you should go to the health institution without wasting any time.
Olive oil, which has antioxidant properties, supports the regeneration of skin cells.
Pour some olive oil on a piece of cotton.
Gently apply the cotton ball over the wound. Wait for the injured area to absorb the olive oil.
Potato with anti-inflammatory effect accelerates the healing process of the wound.
Apply one raw potato slice on the wound and leave it for 30 minutes. Then wash the injured area.
You can do this application 2 times a day.
Apple Cider Vinegar
If you are not allergic to apple cider vinegar, you can use this method.
Apple cider vinegar speeds up the healing process of scars.
Apply apple cider vinegar by massaging the cut area with your fingertips.
You can apply this application 2 times a day.
You should definitely read our article with more detailed benefits of apple cider vinegar.
No one knows the effects of yogurt in the treatment of burns.
Yogurt, which helps the skin to regain its old health, is also good for scars and cuts.
Apply yogurt to the cut area to cover it. Wash it off with cold water after 30 minutes.
Lemon restores discoloration in the injured area and restores the skin to its former appearance.
Apply lemon juice to the injured area with your fingertips and massage it.
After 30 minutes, rinse this area with cold water.
You may also notice our article on the Benefits of Sweet Potato.
Mix 2 teaspoons of baking soda and 2 teaspoons of honey in a bowl.
Apply the mixture you prepared to the area of the wound and cover it with a hot towel.
When the towel has cooled, wash the wound area with water.