Cardispan Injection: Uses, Side Effects And More
Cardispan injections are a drug used to lose weight, and its active ingredient is L-Carnitine.
Cardispan is not FDA-approved.
Cardispan is a dietary supplement that helps to correct Levocarnitine deficiency.
Cardispan other names are Levocarnitine, L-Carnitine or Carnitine.
Cardispan is a prescription drug aimed at helping people who want to lose weight.
It is produced exclusively in Mexico and is available in several Latin American countries (including Costa Rica, Mexico and Nicaragua).
Because it is not available in the United States, it has no Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approval.
Cardispan can be administered by injection or consumed as chewable tablets.
It is a type of amino acid that occurs naturally in the body.
It can be obtained naturally by eating food derived from animals, such as meat.
Cardispan can help people lose weight because of its functions related to lipid metabolism.
Bodybuilders use Cardispan to help gain energy.
People suffering from carnitine deficiency can use cardispan.
What Will We Learn?
What Are The Side Effects Of Cardispan?
Side effects such as high bloodSide effects such as vomiting, diarrhea, stomach upset, fever, gastritis, abdominal pain and irregular heart rhythm may occur after the use of Cardispan.
If you see any side effects, you should stop using the drug without waiting and inform your doctor about this situation.
If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, consult your doctor before using this medicine.
In the case of using Cardispan as a method of losing weight, it is recommended to be via chewable tablets, but recently it has become popular to inject ampoules directly into the area where you want to lose weight.
In either case, it is recommended that you see a doctor so that he can evaluate each case and determine the correct dose that does not affect your body.
In short, this injection helps dissolve the fat in the area where it is applied and helps you lose weight.
What Is L-carnitine?
So, have you ever wondered what is L-carnitine applied to your body?
L-carnitine, the active ingredient in the drug, is a chemical made in the human brain, liver and kidneys.
This chemical used on the body helps the body convert fat into energy.
This chemical is important for heart and brain function, muscle movement, and many other bodily processes.
This chemical is used not only to lose weight but also to increase L-carnitine levels in people who have very low L-carnitine levels.
Some people can also use this substance for serious kidney, heart and blood vessel diseases.
However, until now, there has been no scientific study showing that this chemical treats these diseases.
What Other Purposes Can L-carnitine Be Used For?
- Chest pain – taking this ingredient intravenously or orally may improve exercise tolerance in people with chest pain. This intravenously administered chemical is only injected by healthcare professionals.
- Fluid build-up and heart failure – Taking this ingredient intravenously or by mouth can improve symptoms and increase exercise ability in people with heart failure.
- High cholesterol – Taking L-carnitine by mouth or intravenously may slightly improve cholesterol and triglyceride levels.
Pregnancy And Breastfeeding
It is not recommended to use cardispan if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
This is because there are no scientific studies on pregnant women with L-carnitine, the active ingredient of the drug.
Scientific studies on the use of Cardispan have not been conducted on women who are enzymatic.
However, it is generally safe to take the active ingredient in the drug orally under the control of a doctor.
L-carnitine, the active ingredient in Cardispan, has been given to infants with breast milk and formula, and no side effects have been reported.
However, it is not known whether large amounts of this ingredient will cause problems.
If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, talk to your doctor before using Cardispan.
In children, this drug is potentially safe when taken orally.
But no scientific study has been done for the injection type.
If you are going to use Cardispan for children, talk to the doctor about this.
If you have a condition called underactive thyroid (hypothyroidism), taking cardispan may make hypothyroidism symptoms worse.
If you have this or any disease, talk to your doctor before using this medicine.
You should not use cardispan if you have seizure problems because the ingredient in this medicine may increase the chance of seizures.
Other Drugs And Cardispan
The drugs listed below are drugs that interact with Cardispan and should not be used in combination:
- Acenocoumarol (Sintrom) – This is a drug used to slow blood clotting. L-carnitine, the active ingredient in the drug, can increase the effects of acenocoumarol, which may increase the chance of bruising or bleeding. If you are using acenocoumarol make sure you have your blood checked regularly. Your doctor may give this medicine in combination in some cases, but you must be under strict supervision.
- Warfarin (Coumadin) – This medicine is used to slow blood clotting. Cardispan may increase the effects of warfarin and increase the chance of bruising and bleeding. If you are going to use the two drugs in combination, follow your doctor’s instructions exactly.
- Thyroid hormone – Cardispan may prevent thyroid hormone from working in the body. Taking this medicine with thyroid hormone might decrease the effectiveness of thyroid hormone.
How To Use Cardispan?
The use of Cardispa will vary depending on the severity of your illness.
Most likely, this injection will be done under the control of your doctor in environments such as hospitals.
The usual daily dose of the drug for adults is 2 grams.
Natural Ways To Lose Weight
People who are looking for quick weight loss methods should try to lose weight in a healthy way instead of medication.
Otherwise, shock diets and drugs that are unconsciously applied and will allow you to lose weight quickly can bring serious health problems in the future.
Here are natural ways to lose weight fast.
1. Intermittent Fasting Method
It is a diet that includes regular short-term fasting and eating for a short time during the day.
Many studies have shown that short-term intermittent fasting for up to 24 weeks leads to weight loss in overweight individuals.
- Alternate daily hunger
It involves fasting almost every day.
It is necessary to eat normally on non-fasting days and to stay hungry on other days.
On fasting days, only 25-30% of the body’s energy needs should be taken, which includes a restrictive diet of 500 calories.
- 5:2 Method
Requires fasting for 2 days in 7 days.
Normal nutrition for 5 days, 500-600 calories are taken on fasting days.
- 16/8 method
It requires fasting for 16 hours during the day and eating for only 8 hours.
The feeding interval is from (12:00 PM) to 8:00 PM for most people.
A study of this method found that eating in a limited amount of time resulted in participants with a lower calorie intake and consequent weight loss.
It is best to adopt a healthy diet and avoid overeating on non-starvation days.
Keeping track of your diet and exercise
Every individual who wants to lose weight should be aware of everything he eats and drinks every day.
The most effective way to do this is to record everything you eat/drink in a diary or a food tracker app.
One study found that consistent tracking of physical activity helps with weight loss.
Another review found that weight loss was also positively correlated with the frequency of following food intake and exercise.
Even a simple device like a pedometer can be a useful weight-loss tool.
If you want to use pamprin during menstrual period, you can read this article.
Paying attention to how and where individuals eat helps them both enjoy the food they eat and maintain a healthy weight.
Because most of us lead a busy life, we often eat in a hurry, in the car, working at the desk and watching TV, we are not aware of what we eat.
You can try these methods to eat mindfully:
- Eat sitting at the table: Pay attention to the food and enjoy what you eat.
- Avoid distractions while eating: Don’t turn on the TV, laptop or phone.
- Eat slowly: Take time to chew and enjoy the food. In this way, enough time is given to the brain to recognize the signals that indicate that it is full. This both helps to lose weight and prevents overeating.
- Making the right food choices: Try to choose foods that are full of nutritious nutrients and foods that will keep you full for hours rather than minutes.
Protein helps regulate appetite hormones that help individuals feel full.
This is mostly due to a decrease in the hunger hormone ghrelin and an increase in the satiety hormones peptide YY, GLP-1 and cholecystokinin.
Research on young adults shows that the hormonal effects of eating a high-protein breakfast last for several hours.
Good options for a high protein breakfast include eggs, oats, walnuts and seeds, quinoa porridge and chiapudding, etc. takes place.
Refined carbohydrates are heavily processed foods that no longer contain fiber and other nutrients.
These include white rice, bread, and pasta.
These foods are quick to digest and quickly turn into glucose.
Excess glucose enters the blood, increases the insulin hormone, which results in the increase of adipose tissue in the adipose tissue, causing weight gain.
Whenever possible, individuals should swap processed and sugary foods for healthier options.
- Whole grain rice, bread, and pasta instead of white versions
- Instead of high-sugar snacks, fruit, nuts and chia, etc. seeds
- High-sugar sodas, herbal teas and fruity fusion waters instead of soft drinks
- Adding water and milk instead of juice in smoothies
If you are experiencing infection after hair transplantation, you can read this article.