Mazzogran 100 mg belongs to a group of medicines called phosphodiesterase type 5 inhibitors.
Mazzogran is a medication that increases blood flow, and it is commonly used to treat erectile dysfunction.
Mazzogran can enhance erectile function when used in combination with sexual stimulation.
This drug helps to create an erection naturally only if you are sexually aroused.
If you do not have erection problems, you should not use it.
Erectile dysfunction is the inability to achieve or maintain the erection of the penis required for sexual activity in a man.
This medicine is not for use by women.
Things To Consider When Using Mazzogran
In order to determine the erection problem, possible causes and appropriate treatment, it is necessary for your doctor to know all the drugs you use and your diseases.
Sexual activity poses a certain degree of risk for heart-related problems.
For this reason, before starting a treatment for your erectile dysfunction, the condition of your cardiovascular system should be evaluated by your doctor.
Do not use this medicine in the conditions listed below:
- If you have an allergic reaction to sildenafil citrate, which is the active ingredient of the drug, or to other excipients in the drug.
- Nitroglycerin, isosorbide mononitrate, isosorbide nitrate, pentaerythritol tetranitrate, erythritol
- Do not use this medicine if you are using any medicine such as tetranitrate, isosorbide dinitrate/phenobarbital. These drugs are drugs used to treat cardiovascular disease. Concomitant use of these drugs can cause a serious increase.
- If you are using a drug containing riociguat active ingredient. It is used to treat high blood pressure and blood clots in the lungs.
- If you have Non-arteritic anterior ischemic optic neuropathy (NAION), which can cause vision loss or visual impairment.
- If you have a problem with your heart, your doctor should carefully consider whether your heart can handle the additional burden of sexual activity.
- If you have a serious liver or heart problem.
- if you have recently had a stroke or heart attack, or if you have low blood pressure.
- If you have a certain rare inherited eye disease such as retinitis pigmentosa.
Use this medicine with caution in the conditions listed below:
- May have blood pressure-lowering effects. It should be used carefully.
- If you have sickle cell anemia, leukemia, bone marrow cancer or any disease or deformity of the penis.
- if you have stomach problems
- Especially in elderly patients, the risk of blockage in the veins of the retina of the eye increases.
- Concomitant use with ritonavir, a drug used for the treatment of AIDS (HIV), is not recommended.
If you have any disease other than the diseases listed above, do not use this medicine without consulting your doctor.
The diseases in this article are not a complete list.
If you are considering taking mazzogran, it is important to consult with a healthcare professional to discuss potential risks and benefits, so please check with your doctor.
In addition, if you are taking any medication, it is important to contact your doctor before taking this medication.
How to use Mazzogran 100 mg Tablets?
Always use Mazzogran as your doctor has told you.
If you are unsure, consult your pharmacist or doctor.
The usual dose ranges from 50 mg to 100 mg.
Mazzogran should not be used more than once a day.
You should take the Mazzogran tablet approximately one hour before sexual activity.
Swallow the tablet whole with a glass of water.
It should not be used in persons under the age of 18.
Side Effects of Mazzogran 100 mg Tablets
Consumption of this product may cause unwanted side effects.
If any of the side effects listed below occur, stop using this medicine and contact your doctor:
- Facial flushing
- Hot flashes (may show signs of sudden warmth in the upper part of the body)
- Color fading in vision
- Blurred vision
- Defect of vision
- Nasal congestion
It should be noted that the above listed side effects are not a complete list.
Talk to your doctor before taking any medication.
Our article about Mavidol may also attract your attention.