Learn How To Beautify Your Feet At Home
Everybody wants to have beautiful feet, right? Maintaining healthy feet is essential for the well-being of the body, and in fact, by looking at their appearance or condition, diseases or health problems can be detected.
The good news is that you do not have to see an expert or spend a lot of money to keep your feet looking good.
You will be able to do it by yourself after reading the recommendations and tips in this article.
It is very common to have cracked feet with calluses or blisters.
Beyond painting your nails, your feet need much more attention than you usually give them.
It is essential to follow a foot-care routine if you want to show off perfect feet, and this may take some time, but you will notice general well-being throughout your body.
What Will We Learn?
Wash Your Feet Daily
It may seem obvious, but it is important to remember it; The hygiene of your feet is the basis for having beautiful feet and, above all, avoiding the appearance of problems: infections, odors, etc.
To keep your feet clean, wash them every day with a natural soap or an ecological shower gel since they have gentler formulas for the skin and are free of potentially toxic synthetic substances.
In addition, you can benefit from its natural assets to care for the skin of your feet.
We recommend you dry them correctly after washing them to avoid the appearance of mycosis (especially between the toes).
Here Are Some Ideas for Your Foot Wash
- Hot foot baths are a great idea and if you add coarse salt you will make it even better. Take this bath for half an hour once a week, and it will manage to leave them relaxed and rested, especially after the long days of work in which they suffer so much, regardless of whether you work standing or sitting.
- If you want to improve blood circulation, alternate a foot bath with hot water for a few minutes with a cold water bath right after every fifteen days. You can add a bit of lemon juice to the water in case you want to get rid of the bad smell.
- A pumice stone is ideal for the care of our feet. Use this highly porous, low-density volcanic rock after a shower or during a hot bath, gently scraping the areas where calluses appear, such as heels.
Massage Your Feet Regularly
Foot massage improves circulation and prevents swelling.
You can take advantage of the hydration step to perform this massage or do it at night before going to bed.
Massage your feet every night with moisturizing cream or essential oil before going to sleep, thus allowing them to relax while preventing the skin from hardening.
Do it by making circular movements and exerting a little pressure.
If your legs feel heavy, you can take the opportunity to massage them with a special cream to relax, hydrate, and refresh and thus stimulate blood circulation.
Home Remedies That You Can Prepare
Applying any of these home remedies to get perfect feet will have a positive impact on your feet.
If besides these homemade recipes, you also put into practice the recommendations on this list, your feet will look beautiful.
- If you want to exfoliate your feet but do not have a product for that, you can add two tablespoons of sugar to your usual moisturizing cream. Massage the heels with this mix, and you will eliminate the dead cells from friction.
- Make your own homemade banana cream. Bananas are miraculous for the care of your feet, so put two in the blender until they form a paste and apply to your heels after bathing. Leave it for 10 minutes and remove with lukewarm water.
- Using vegetable oil on your feet is very effective when they are dry or cracked since it can remove dead cells. Put your feet in a container with hydrogenated oil once you wash and dry them well and cover them with thick socks overnight.
- Mixing lemon juice with Vaseline is one of the best home remedies for dry and cracked feet. Apply this combination after washing them to get perfect feet.
- Massage your feet using a mix of salt, avocado oil, and two drops of peppermint essential oil. Leave it for three minutes and then rinse them with lukewarm water to remove the preparation. In addition to eliminating hard skin, this remedy is very effective against bad odors.
Use Brands with Products Specially Made for Feet
There are brands that manufacture products specially made to improve the condition of your feet, and Kerasal is one of them.
They believe that healthy feet are a vital part of overall health and wellness, and that is why they have created a photo contest to find the most beautiful feet in America!
After a highly successful photo contest activation, which received over 500 entries, Kerasal is thrilled to officially commence the Open Voting Period to determine who has the most beautiful feet in America.
During the Open Voting Period, the public is asked to vote for the most foot-worthy title.
If you are interested, participate in the Are You ‘Foot’ogenic Photo Contest ‘Open Voting Period’ from May 1st-15th. Participants can easily access the voting feature on the contest landing page.
To vote for the most ‘Foot’ogenic photo, browse the gallery of approved submissions, choose your favorite, and enter your email.
There are no excuses for not taking care of your feet since not only can you go to a place to have an expert do it for you, but you can also beautify them at home.
There are many simple methods you can do without being an expert, like following homemade recipes.
Developing a simple care and hygiene routine should also be enough to keep your feet looking good.
When you do not know what to do or how to take care of something, you can always visit a podiatrist.
See also: The Importance Of Medical Scrubs In Healthcare Settings