Obeclox tablets are a drug used to reduce appetite and treat exogenous obesity in patients with a body mass index of 30 kg/m² or more or who do not respond well to an appropriate diet regimen.
It is a stimulant drug whose active ingredient is Clobenzorex.
It has been used by athletes to reduce fatigue, increase focus, and improve reaction times during athletic activities.
However, its use for weight loss has only been shown to be effective in the short term.
Obeclox is generally available in these forms:
- In bubble boxes containing 30 and 60 capsules of 30 mg
You can also find Obeclox LP in 60 mg and 30 tablets.
What Will We Learn?
What Are The Benefits Of Obeclox Tablets?
Obeclox tablets can provide the benefits listed below:
- Appetite suppression: Regulates the anxiety of consuming food in an uncontrolled manner. This makes the individual’s job a little easier. Because for obese people, the hardest thing in most cases is to stop eating. However, your appetite may decrease after using this medicine.
- Burning fat: This drug gives the individual more energy, causing them to be more proactive in their work. By adding the previous factor, calorie intake increases and the individual loses fat quickly because the lost calories are not filled.
- Increased metabolism: When you consume less food of good nutritional quality, your metabolism adjusts to your new lifestyle. Because the metabolism is accelerated, the fats in the food are consumed faster and are not allowed to spread throughout the body.
- Detoxification of the Body: When you lose weight with exercise, you will be able to perform your activities with more energy. In addition, the body expels toxins through sweat.
The most important thing for losing weight and living a healthy life is to lead an active life first of all.
With both diet, weight-reducing additives and exercise, you will be able to lose weight and improve your health this way.
How To Use Obeclox?
It should be noted that this drug should only be used if prescribed by the doctor.
Do not use this medicine in individuals under the age of 18 unless the doctor says otherwise.
Usual adult dose: 2 capsules (60 mg) daily, in the morning before breakfast and at noon before lunch.
The course of treatment is 4 to 6 weeks.
Take care not to use this medicine for more than 3 months.
The recommended dose is indicative only and a nutritionist should always be consulted before taking Obeclox in any presentation.
How Much Weight Do Those Who Use Obeclox Lose?
Generally, with 2 capsules per day, the average weight loss in 6 months of treatment can range from 9 to 13.5 kilograms.
While waist circumference can be reduced by 5 inches on average, each person responds differently to treatment.
It should be noted that the more you stick to a balanced diet and exercise regimen, the greater the results and benefits will be.
Contraindications And Warnings
Obeclox should not be used in children under 18 years of age, older adults, pregnant and lactating women, as well as in patients with:
- Pulmonary arterial hypertension
- Severe high blood pressure
- Angle-closure glaucoma
- Advanced stages of atherosclerosis
- Hyperthyroidism and agitation state
- Cardiovascular or cerebrovascular disease
- Known hypersensitivity to sympathomimetic amines
- Risk of urinary retention due to urethra-prostatic disorders
- Drug use or addiction and known history of alcoholism
- Psychiatric disorders including anorexia nervosa and depression
The indication and duration of treatment should be strictly followed. Cases of severe pulmonary arterial hypertension, fatal, have been observed with the use of this drug.
Treatment duration longer than 3 months increases the risk of pulmonary hypertension.
Long-term treatment can lead to drug tolerance and drug dependence.
Nighttime application of the product should be avoided as it may cause irritability and insomnia.
Special care should be taken to achieve gradual and controlled weight loss in obese patients at risk for vascular disease.
Do not use this medicine on your own, relying on hearsay information.
Instead, you can try to lose weight with diet programs.
You can also check out our article about Neobes, another drug used to lose weight.